Public API documentation for the Everstrike REST API.
For information on how to use the Everstrike Websockets API, head over to https://everstrikeio.github.io/everstrike-websockets-api/.
- Results are returned in time-descending order (newest results first)
- Timestamps are in UNIX time (milliseconds)
- The base URL for the Everstrike Testnet is: https://api.testnet.everstrike.io.
- The base URL for the Everstrike Mainnet is: https://api.everstrike.io.
- The current rate limit is 20 requests per second.
- Requests that exceeed this limit will be throttled.
- A 429 response code is sent back if the user has broken the limits.
- The x-ratelimit-remaining header contains the number of requests remaining before the limit is reached.
- The x-ratelimit-remaining header is reset every second.
- A single POST requests to an /auth endpoint (e.g. /auth/order) counts two times towards the limit (equivalent to two GET requests).
- Need higher limits? We are happy to help. Just submit a request at https://support.everstrike.io/hc/en-us/requests/new.
This is the documentation for version
of the API. Last update on Aug 28, 2023.